Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Mr. President, climate change is real, and caused by humans. For our children's sake we must take action. #NY24 vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @LeoDiCaprio: .@CarbonBrief has compiled data from 70+ peer-reviewed climate studies to show how #climatechange is projected to affect t… : 8 hours ago
- Courtesy of @epayne73 who helped me out while I did beauty shots of the War Memorial Arena. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- View 409: Onondaga County War Memorial viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/15/vie… https://t.co/PgdpgYhlNi : 1 day ago
- Celebrating the upcoming 50th Anniversary of the voyage of #Apollo8 Opinion | The most profound broadcast in human… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: rock
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading
It was astounding to me while visiting Grand Canyon National Park how people would go to great lengths to get as close to the edge of the canyon’s rim as possible. When there was protective fencing, like at Mather Point, … Continue reading
When I first told you I had gotten a Fisheye lens as a present, I mentioned when the subject called for it, I would use the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens. Oh, but the Fisheye is a crafty seductress. … Continue reading