Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- It was a short but memorable run with the #SyrCrunch @PLLeblond Will miss you big guy! Take care of those little on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 8 hours ago
- Welcome to the #SyrCrunch Byron Froese. I am sure the guys will overlook this little scuffle the last time you were… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 8 hours ago
- INITIAL PHOTOS: @SkanLakers vs @CBAJDHOCKEY fr. 2/25/17. @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 #Div2 #boys #hockey #championship… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- INITIAL PHOTOS: @wgwildcathockey vs @SyrCougarsPuck fr. 2/25/17. @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 #Div1 #boys #hockey #championship… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- Congrats to @wgwildcathockey for winning the @NYSPHSAA #sec3div1#boys #icehockey championship. Look for photo galle… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: rock
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading
It was astounding to me while visiting Grand Canyon National Park how people would go to great lengths to get as close to the edge of the canyon’s rim as possible. When there was protective fencing, like at Mather Point, … Continue reading
When I first told you I had gotten a Fisheye lens as a present, I mentioned when the subject called for it, I would use the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens. Oh, but the Fisheye is a crafty seductress. … Continue reading