Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @jonfavs: Just an extra $5 billion for banks from the tax cut while Republicans try to cut food stamps and school lunches and Medicaid a… : 18 hours ago
- How civilized of @SecretaryZinke and @realDonaldTrump. Brings new meaning to #MAGA "The Trump administration has so… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- I never did get to see this show when @kmthomas06 lived in ND. Sure did enjoy visiting @TRooseveltNPS each time. Ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- We spend $700 BILLION on Defense annually and outspend each of these countries almost 2 to 1 and yet this: Russia,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there is no such thing as “clean coal”. Stop promoting it as such. BTW,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: rock
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Last month I shared a photograph of Taughannock Falls from January, 2013. This past weekend, I traveled down to Taughannock Falls State Park to see how the waterfall was looking after a record number of days of below normal and … Continue reading
It was astounding to me while visiting Grand Canyon National Park how people would go to great lengths to get as close to the edge of the canyon’s rim as possible. When there was protective fencing, like at Mather Point, … Continue reading
When I first told you I had gotten a Fisheye lens as a present, I mentioned when the subject called for it, I would use the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens. Oh, but the Fisheye is a crafty seductress. … Continue reading