Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Booking is NOW OPEN for the general public for Early 2022 Disney Cruise Line sailings! Click the link to request a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- #Autumn in Central New York as Fall colors abound in upstate #NewYork at Green Lakes State Park @NYstateparks #CNY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- RT @maxbrooksauthor: My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. He has never made a political video. Until now. #MelBrooks4JoeBiden #BidenHarris #Gras… : 22 hours ago
- New Walt Disney World Resort Discounts Released for Early 2021! Click the link to request a no obligation quote t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Sharing with @kmthomas06 and @Mitch_M Raya and the Last Dragon | Official Teaser Trailer from @DisneyAnimation youtu.be/9BPMTr-NS9s : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: geology
My wife and I had visited a few locations around the Grand Canyon National Park in search of a place to photograph the sunset on this day. After walking the Rim Trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point and a little … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
I have shown you many photos from and of Lake Ontario over the years. This week, I am going to share the history, uses and more beauty of the smallest (in surface area) lake of the Great Lakes. Lake Ontario … Continue reading
Last year when I showed you how I used neutral density filters for fireworks and daytime subjects, I mentioned I could not wait to try them on waterfalls in the Spring. I took a trip down to Taughannock Falls State … Continue reading