Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12/21. More game p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Cicero-North Syracuse Northstars @cnsgirlslax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- A CNY success story, @sparkcharge was born in the Tech Garden in @CityOfSyracuse twitter.com/AAA_WCNY/statu… : 1 day ago
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax for winning the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa #champions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 3 quarters, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax lead the @WGAthletics, 14-6, in the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: geology
My wife and I had visited a few locations around the Grand Canyon National Park in search of a place to photograph the sunset on this day. After walking the Rim Trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point and a little … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
I have shown you many photos from and of Lake Ontario over the years. This week, I am going to share the history, uses and more beauty of the smallest (in surface area) lake of the Great Lakes. Lake Ontario … Continue reading
Last year when I showed you how I used neutral density filters for fireworks and daytime subjects, I mentioned I could not wait to try them on waterfalls in the Spring. I took a trip down to Taughannock Falls State … Continue reading