Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 441: Mammals of the @SyracuseZoo #newyork #animal #photography viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… https://t.co/AZaGwZmusJ : 13 hours ago
- View 441: Mammals of the Zoo viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… : 17 hours ago
- I wonder if the #Syracuse area @Hyundai dealers will sell these? The Kia dealers of @DriversVillage,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: Eastern states working together to reduce carbon emissions have also helped clean up our air from pollutants and improve health!… : 1 day ago
- RT @joshgad: If you are as worried as I am about what’s happening to the USPS, please spread this info about voting by mail now: 1. Vote e… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: national park
A year ago I posted a blog from the McDonald’s in Moab, Utah of the Three National Parks I had visited in the last week. This past week, I have been reviewing and editing photos from the trip and wanted to … Continue reading
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
It was astounding to me while visiting Grand Canyon National Park how people would go to great lengths to get as close to the edge of the canyon’s rim as possible. When there was protective fencing, like at Mather Point, … Continue reading
Have you taken a vacation in the last year? Maybe you call it a holiday. Either way you call it, such times give us an opportunity to relax, improve and renew our lives. While many people use vacation time to … Continue reading