Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax in the @NYSPHSAA #section3lacrosse #boys #ClassA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Absolutely and completely agree with this!!! Big shout out to #SyrCrunch Athletic Trainer @bchavis054 twitter.com/TheAHL/status/… : 1 day ago
- GAME GALLERY: @NYCBL_Spartans at @crushball fr. 6/9/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out the l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @cnsgirlslax at @Bville_Bees in the @NYSPHSAA #section3lacrosse #girls #ClassA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12/21. More game p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: sign
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
It has been a long hot Summer this year. Made even longer by the mild Spring. As we approach the end of summer and the Autumnal Equinox on September 22. I decided to change what I had planned for Assignment … Continue reading
Last week I read David duChemin’s ebook, A Deeper Frame, from Craft & Vision. Normally a book by David is very..well, deep. In this 22-page ebook, he talks about how to create photos with spacial depth in the flat medium … Continue reading
The 35,000-square-foot Colonial Revival house of George Eastman took three years to build and was completed in 1905 at a cost of $300,000. The estate originally included a stable, garage, barn, five greenhouses, and many vegetable and flower gardens on eight … Continue reading