Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @UticaComets and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Arena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Aren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- OT game winner by #SyrCrunch Charles Hudon sends the @UticaComets home. @TheAHL #syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @Everytown: Firearms are now THE leading cause of death for children and teens in America. Not cancer, not car accidents—gun violence.… : 1 day ago
- RT @halhenty: Liverpool Senior Night vs Baldwinsville Bville 65 Lpool 53 Bville Coach Kathy Morse 400 th Win @CallDT @CNYHoopTalk315 @NYSP… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: beach
Just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. The cruise was for four nights and two Ports of Call. The first day we sailed from Port Canaveral and partied, dined and slept … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
Vacation is defined as a period of time that a person or persons spend away from home, school, or business usually in order to relax or travel. I guess the dictionary never heard of a Stay-cation. Nor did any of the … Continue reading