Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 1 day ago
- Opinon: Now we know: The conservative devotion to life ends at birth washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 1 day ago
- Look who's the star of my Disney photo blog this week. Hi, @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 2 days ago
- Hector Falls off of Route 414 next to Seneca Lake near Watkins Glen, #NewYork #waterfall #fingerlakes #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Of course they do. Wanna bet they stay relaxed after the crisis has passed? I mean, pollution has never been relate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: parade
In Craft & Vision‘s latest $5US eBook entitled Sharp Shooter, author Martin Baily teaches about focusing techniques you can use to take sharper photographs. It is an in depth look at not only focusing techniques but the theory behind how … Continue reading
For thirty years, the Syracuse St. Patrick’s Day Parade has had to put up with snow, sleet, cold, rain and wind. Never has it had the day it had this year. Blue skies and temperatures in the low 70’s F … Continue reading