Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @itsJeffTiedrich: in summation— Trump is a genius but you can't see his grades Trump is rich but you can't see his tax returns Trump is… : 15 hours ago
- . @realDonaldTrump kept saying he wanted to make America First. He got his wish. twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: .@realDonaldTrump's legacy is his countless failures, and the damage he’s done to America and its people. Our Founding… : 1 day ago
- That's the spirit, @senatemajldr Can't have a bill which saves lives by reducing air pollution in the middle of a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Evolution in Action. @AwardsDarwin twitter.com/ABC/status/127… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: festival
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
LEON Day – halfway mark to Christmas. Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It is celebrated on June 25th, i.e. the turning point when Christmas begins to come closer on the calendar. For the first time ever, Syracuse had a LEON Festival to celebrate LEON … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
This is a post one year in the making. Last year, I did not get to the Crawfish Festival until 4 in the afternoon and found they had sold out of crawfish. To avoid the same outcome, I got there … Continue reading