Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- “Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?” ― Obi Wan Kenobi twitter.com/RealPressSecBo… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @WolfPackAHL at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/15/19. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Hartford #hockey #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch hold on to beat the Hartford Wolfpack, 3-2 via @torchramrod @RawCharge #Syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Captain Gabriel Dumont is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- The @BingDevils make their last visit of the season at the #SyrCrunch tomorrow and, yes, the Steve Yzerman bobbleh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: festival
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
LEON Day – halfway mark to Christmas. Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It is celebrated on June 25th, i.e. the turning point when Christmas begins to come closer on the calendar. For the first time ever, Syracuse had a LEON Festival to celebrate LEON … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
This is a post one year in the making. Last year, I did not get to the Crawfish Festival until 4 in the afternoon and found they had sold out of crawfish. To avoid the same outcome, I got there … Continue reading