Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- #Tampacuse strikes again. Way to go @roscoldash! (Yes, my wife had on your jersey knowing you were going to be in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Check out Mars and some of the cool Easter eggs on Persi. twitter.com/NASAPersevere/… : 9 hours ago
- I just took action with @theactionnet: Sign the petition: Demand Congress and Biden act NOW to undo the damage Trum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- I want a Garage Park Assist option for my @FordMustang #MachE. Line up the car rear end first and let the car back… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey vs. @SyracuseCrunch from Saturday, February 20th, 2021. @TheAHL #SyrCrunch #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: festival
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
LEON Day – halfway mark to Christmas. Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It is celebrated on June 25th, i.e. the turning point when Christmas begins to come closer on the calendar. For the first time ever, Syracuse had a LEON Festival to celebrate LEON … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
This is a post one year in the making. Last year, I did not get to the Crawfish Festival until 4 in the afternoon and found they had sold out of crawfish. To avoid the same outcome, I got there … Continue reading