Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Get us moving in the right direction! Sign the petition: Stand with Deb Haaland for Secretary of Interior!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 minutes ago
- RT @SierraClub: Biden Nominees and Appointments Demonstrates his Commitment to Reinvigorating the Integrity of Science https://t.co/nWM3on… : 16 hours ago
- Another parting gift from the Trump Administration. I bet the US #Citrus industry loves this kind of PR. Yes? PEST… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @parkerbutler10: Millions of students have been doing this for years because of your party's inaction on gun violence. https://t.co/ymab… : 3 days ago
- Making #Baldwinsville (aka B'ville) proud! twitter.com/syrhockey/stat… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: fairgrounds
Over 8,000 hot rods and muscle cars visited the New York State Fairgrounds near Syracuse, New York for the 2018 Syracuse Nationals from July 20th through the 22nd. I cannot resist grabbing my camera and spending a day photographing the … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
This was the year of the public relations maps at the Great New York State Fair. Lots of projects in the state are being backed by federal, state and local money, grants and tax exemptions. Such projects seemingly require showing … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading