Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Thank you, @senatemajldr, for putting America first. #sarcasm #vote2020 #FlipTheSenate twitter.com/SenSchumer/sta… : 2 hours ago
- Like how he put them, they are #FreedomMasks so we can be free to resume our lives safely. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 6 hours ago
- RT @Mitch_M: This town of 170,000 replaced some cops with medics and mental health workers. It's worked for over 30 years https://t.co/Gks1… : 6 hours ago
- RT @ChristineLRM: Great so get the fuck out of my uterus twitter.com/repthomasmassi… : 7 hours ago
- Removing these statues does not hurt our National Heritage, nor rewrite history, @realDonaldTrump. Put them in a mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: great lakes
The weather was hot and humid. The air hazy and thick. The Sun was setting before the horizon in a dull red ball. The sky was bland with little color. Kind of dirty looking. I was about to give up … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
It has been a long hot Summer this year. Made even longer by the mild Spring. As we approach the end of summer and the Autumnal Equinox on September 22. I decided to change what I had planned for Assignment … Continue reading
Last week I read the latest ebook from David duChemin about landscape photography. Portraits of Earth is about how he came to view landscape photography much like his people photography. David deChemin, like so many of us, loves photography for … Continue reading