Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Bogus claim. Biden's campaign had a boat load of lawyers vette her background and credentials. If there is a group… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Listen, learn, discuss...keep it going and do not let it fizzle out. Also, #Vote2020. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 1 day ago
- Yo, @Mitch_M Noids Mask! twitter.com/Tim_Stevens/st… : 1 day ago
- No reason to hide it. America is being destroyed from within. Hope all you Trump supporters like living under a pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: boats
The photo below got me to wondering what the impact of all those tourists you see on the boats was to the 1000 Islands region. The most recent report on the subject was from 2011. In it the 1000 Islands … Continue reading
The weather was hot and humid. The air hazy and thick. The Sun was setting before the horizon in a dull red ball. The sky was bland with little color. Kind of dirty looking. I was about to give up … Continue reading