Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 3 hours ago
- RT @350: "We may be able to cancel concerts, conferences and classes; but we can't as easily cancel the climate crisis." This moving piece… : 3 hours ago
- RT @john_sipher: I’m fighting things I made up so you won’t focus on my corruption. twitter.com/atrupar/status… : 4 hours ago
- Want this to be the soundtrack as I cruise the highways today. #KnightRider #forever twitter.com/samaracello/st… : 15 hours ago
- RT @AprilBites2: @GOP @acnewsitics Check this home made ad by Alex! #TraitorTrump makes the ads for Amercans to get him out of office h… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tourism
The photo below got me to wondering what the impact of all those tourists you see on the boats was to the 1000 Islands region. The most recent report on the subject was from 2011. In it the 1000 Islands … Continue reading
A beautiful day in the 1000 Islands deserves to be a travel poster displayed in every Travel Agency in the world…well, at least, on their websites. On such a sunny day, I pulled out the old Sunny 16 Rule.
Watkins Glen State Park and Watkins Glen International (WGI) lie within five miles of each other at the southern end of Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of New York State. The state park features a magnificent natural gorge … Continue reading