Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Very sad news about former @SyracuseCrunch Adam Comrie who died in a motorcycle accident recently. Adam was a great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 minutes ago
- RT @bruce_arthur: The administration has essentially attacked America from the inside, and democracy's next twitter.com/anitakumar01/s… : 1 hour ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I can’t believe I have to say this, but we can’t let Donald Trump open up the Grand Canyon for uranium mining. : 17 hours ago
- Sorry @MarioSaccoNC9 as Carey Price and the @CanadiensMTL send your @penguins out of the playoff bubble. https://t.co/wdFyq0xCHQ : 18 hours ago
- Watch and tell me it didn't bring a smile to your face. Steve Martin and Kermit the Frog in "Dueling Banjos"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 1000 islands
Spent the weekend in the 1000 Islands along the St. Lawrence River in northern New York. First stop was the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, New York. The museum has three hundred unique and beautifully-preserved boats focusing on the heritage of … Continue reading
The photo below got me to wondering what the impact of all those tourists you see on the boats was to the 1000 Islands region. The most recent report on the subject was from 2011. In it the 1000 Islands … Continue reading
A beautiful day in the 1000 Islands deserves to be a travel poster displayed in every Travel Agency in the world…well, at least, on their websites. On such a sunny day, I pulled out the old Sunny 16 Rule.
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading