Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch win! https://t.co/1vsHSoVNBG : 5 hours ago
- RT @altNOAA: The marketing on this bag is from 1982, when oil companies were helping grocery stores sell Americans on single use plastic ba… : 1 day ago
- For those who get the @CNYCentral CW Ch. 6 via cable or HD antenna, the #SyrCrunch take on the @UticaComets at 7PM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @RacingXtinction: Happy #InternationalPolarBearDay! https://t.co/MdnrSkcHEJ : 2 days ago
- Today is my last day at AllEars.net. It has been a fun 14 years! More on my Disney future soon! Photog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: wooden
The weather this summer has not been conducive for sunsets. Many rainy evenings over the past month have masked the Sun on the horizon. Other times, when it looked promising, haze in the atmosphere had the Sun disappearing before it set. … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading
The Empire apple was developed by Cornell University scientists in 1966 at the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva as a cross between Red Delicious and McIntosh. Empire apples have a sweet-tart taste that is ideal for eating and … Continue reading