Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Today's Lake Apopka #wildlife photo: Great Blue Heron with Fish #birds #florida #flickr flic.kr/p/2g1PyGn : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX vs @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax vs @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Now, if I can only get my NY State Representatives to agee with this. @NYSenAntonacci (50th Senate) and Assemblyman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Our #climatecrisis was predicted..BACK IN 1982 by an oil company @exxonmobil Exxon Predicted 2019’s Ominous CO2 M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: wood
The weather this summer has not been conducive for sunsets. Many rainy evenings over the past month have masked the Sun on the horizon. Other times, when it looked promising, haze in the atmosphere had the Sun disappearing before it set. … Continue reading
The Empire apple was developed by Cornell University scientists in 1966 at the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva as a cross between Red Delicious and McIntosh. Empire apples have a sweet-tart taste that is ideal for eating and … Continue reading
Welcome to the Island, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. A sign welcomes people to a beach side campsite at Brennan’s Beach RV Resort on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario near Pulaski, New York. Not a boardwalk, the cement … Continue reading