Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTOS: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/20/17. #Syracuse #hockey @TheAHL facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/jDoDyktlxQ : 1 hour ago
- #SyrCrunch Erik Cernak is @LukasFavale guest at tonight's #ShootoutShow #BackNBlue https://t.co/AQlalmHSlL : 1 day ago
- .@ThunderbirdsAHL visit @SyracuseCrunch tomorrow for the 1st AND only time at @TheOncenter War Memorial Arena. Call… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- The first visit by the @BingDevils to the @SyracuseCrunch is tomorrow night. Call 315-473-4444 to get your tickets… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 days ago
- Cirelli Brings Big Game Experience to #SyrCrunch ow.ly/tCj430fYg62 via BoltProspects.com @JGHoughtaling https://t.co/9iRrX2Lwbp : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: blue hour
It was a good summer. It started off with a tour of Syracuse at night beginning in Franklin Square. I had a lot of fun covering the Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Hockey series which included the annual Media Game. The winning team … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
If everything went according to plan yesterday, I will be waking up in San Diego, California this morning on the first stop of a travel adventure which will cover five western US states over the next three weeks. This trip … Continue reading