Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 1 day ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/12/19. @NYCBLbaseball #MyCortland #Sherrill #newyork #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Totally agree and am very disappointed. Looks like imports will win the EV/Hydrogen space in transportation while G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans fr. 7/10/19. Covering parts of both games of the Double-Header.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: dragstrip
It was a good summer. It started off with a tour of Syracuse at night beginning in Franklin Square. I had a lot of fun covering the Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Hockey series which included the annual Media Game. The winning team … Continue reading
I procured a couple of PocketWizards over the summer and took them for a test drive (so to speak) at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York. PocketWizards are receiver/transceiver units which can remotely trigger a camera’s shutter from a … Continue reading
I curate a Daily Photography Theme on Google+ called #InMotionThursday where people share their motion photography under the same hashtag (#). Here are three types of in motion photos I look for from the Google+ photographers: Zooming – You need … Continue reading
This was a trying weekend for me photographically speaking. Had plans for four different events and all but one of them had major challenges with a couple of complete failures. In facing these, I kept remembering my sister Linda’s favorite … Continue reading