Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @JEathletics at @MCSD_Athletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classd #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 58 minutes ago
- As @RepJohnKatko is about my age, I know he is quite familiar with the #GOP history of environmental protection whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- I will be photographing the games at CNS this week for @EagleNewsOnline @blackwell_phil. Class A Semi-Finals tomorr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- View 417: Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive viewsinfinitum.com/2019/05/20/vie… https://t.co/JE3EuUNHZR : 6 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Homer_Trojans at @WCSDAthletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classc #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: syracuse crunch
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
Last week was a busy week for the Syracuse Crunch, an American Hockey League (AHL) team and affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, with three games in four days. All games were played in the friendly confines of the OnCenter … Continue reading
I finished shooting my seventh hockey game with the Nikon D500 Digital SLR camera last weekend. I am more and more impressed with each outing with the D500. The shutter speed of 10 frames per second (fps) and super fast … Continue reading
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading