Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- "We are using money for the wrong stuff" -- Carl Sagan twitter.com/luckytran/stat… : 1 day ago
- RT @BrendaPriddy: Do you call yourself a Patriot? https://t.co/TFKgOaQZB2 : 1 day ago
- Views 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR @NYstateparks @SkylumSoftware viewsinfinitum.com/2020/10/26/vie… : 1 day ago
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 3 days ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: syracuse crunch
My hockey photography clients in today’s Internet world want Landscape oriented photos but I still feel most sports could still use some Portrait ones like this. If anything, it would make a good magazine cover. Yeah, I know, not many … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
Last week was a busy week for the Syracuse Crunch, an American Hockey League (AHL) team and affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, with three games in four days. All games were played in the friendly confines of the OnCenter … Continue reading
I finished shooting my seventh hockey game with the Nikon D500 Digital SLR camera last weekend. I am more and more impressed with each outing with the D500. The shutter speed of 10 frames per second (fps) and super fast … Continue reading