Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 16 hours ago
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- RT @crushball: The @RedCross provides about 40% of our nation's blood and blood components, all from generous volunteer donors. Please help… : 20 hours ago
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: gloves
While “warrior” might sound a bit melodramatic, who am I to argue with a guy carrying a big stick labeled as such. Syracuse Crunch goalie Kristers Guldevskis sure looks like a warrior going to war with all his protective gear. Before … Continue reading
I played ice hockey goalie for a season when I was young and foolish. Today, I marvel at the athleticism and skill of the goalies I have and do photograph at the AHL and NHL levels. They do get their … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading