Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @AymanM: I’ll just put this here for now. Feel free to bookmark and show skeptics later: “We have not seen, historically, any kind of… : 1 hour ago
- Those silly Republicans, always wanting it both ways, the weasels. #Vote2020 twitter.com/ParkListKris/s… : 1 hour ago
- Mickey Mouse Striking a Pose at #disneyshollywoodstudios during a #character #cavalcade #wdw #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Another nail in the coffin for “Stick to sports.” RT @realDonaldTrump: GREAT NEWS! PAC- 12 football is back this Fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 👀👀 #CalvinandHobbes https://t.co/v0Jp2if58b : 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: ball
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
When photographing high school teams, I cover both the home and away teams for the local town newspapers which have the same publisher and sports editor. I was at the Baldwinsville Bees at Cazenovia Lakers Varsity Lacrosse game last Saturday. … Continue reading
We interrupt the hockey season with some professional box lacrosse featuring the Syracuse Stingers. The Stingers had many of the players from the Onondaga Redhawks team I have photographed over the last two years. The game was an exhibition to … Continue reading
Attended my nephew’s intramural basketball game last week. The boys are in their early teens which, is a physically ackward time in a boy’s life. What they lacked in grace, they made up in determination and youthful energy. My nephew … Continue reading