Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It was a bad decision and should be negated. twitter.com/roadshow/statu… : 5 hours ago
- If you would stop making false statements and accusations, @Twitter will leave you alone. You brought it upon yours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: The Trump administration is shamefully taking advantage of the public’s distraction to push through their anti-environment agenda… : 2 days ago
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 2 days ago
- RT @350: "We may be able to cancel concerts, conferences and classes; but we can't as easily cancel the climate crisis." This moving piece… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: jump
Last month I hosted a photowalk on the Streets of America in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It did not turn out exactly as people thought it would. I had planned a surprise but could not revel it until the time of the … Continue reading
Attended my nephew’s intramural basketball game last week. The boys are in their early teens which, is a physically ackward time in a boy’s life. What they lacked in grace, they made up in determination and youthful energy. My nephew … Continue reading
UPDATE: I was just too tired last night to add text. 🙂 I attended the first ever Pixelmania! event at Walt Disney World from December 3rd to the 6th, 2009 which was hosted by The Magic in Pixels founder, Tim … Continue reading