Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @WGAthletics on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse #championship for 2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax played the @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax played the @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Again, whether you believe it or not or just don't care about the future of the Earth, Science told us it was comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: fun
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
Have you taken a vacation in the last year? Maybe you call it a holiday. Either way you call it, such times give us an opportunity to relax, improve and renew our lives. While many people use vacation time to … Continue reading
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.