Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I support passing the #RestoreMotherNature Bond Act — to restore our environment and combat climate change in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMHornetsHockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 1 day ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: basketball
Howard Dolgon, owner of the American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club, has been trying for the last few years to find a way to play a game inside the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University. It is not like SU did … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading
With the Syracuse University Men’s Basketball team in Atlanta, Georgia for the NCAA Final Four Championship, upstate New York busted out in the team’s colors of orange and blue all last week. Onondaga County even lit up some of the … Continue reading
Yes, boys and girls it is that time of the year again. The unofficial end of summer begins in central New York with the start of the 12-day run of the 2012 Great New York State Fair. The Fair opens … Continue reading