Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 9 hours ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: basketball
Howard Dolgon, owner of the American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club, has been trying for the last few years to find a way to play a game inside the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University. It is not like SU did … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading
With the Syracuse University Men’s Basketball team in Atlanta, Georgia for the NCAA Final Four Championship, upstate New York busted out in the team’s colors of orange and blue all last week. Onondaga County even lit up some of the … Continue reading
Yes, boys and girls it is that time of the year again. The unofficial end of summer begins in central New York with the start of the 12-day run of the 2012 Great New York State Fair. The Fair opens … Continue reading