Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Attended today's @NatDriveElecWk event in @Syracuse1848 #NewYork. Along with my @Honda #Clarity, there were #bev an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/DagsDr2x0c : 7 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/4WPukZ1uew : 7 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/CaGHAKwTvS : 7 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/cU6HpoqWOb : 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: blog
I have been asked a few times over the past year how I keep up with my blog and all the social networks I contribute to. I will get to the social networks in a bit. First, I want to explain … Continue reading
When Scott asked me to write a guest blog I thought, “Sure thing! This will be a piece of cake.” Even when he added the instructions, “Remember…my only ‘rule’ is that it must be about some aspect of photography” I … Continue reading
Before going forward into 2009, I want to take a few minutes to reset the blog so I will remember where the blog finished in 2008. Some quick stats: Total views for 2008 came in at 10,643. Not bad considering … Continue reading