Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax after a dominate 2nd Quarter went on to post a 17-4 win over the @MCSD_Athletics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @MCSD_Athletics by a score of 9-2 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Blu Max #MachE hanging out with its @FordMustang brethren at today’s #carsandcoffee at @Wegmans on Rt. 31 in Clay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @SinBinCrunch: ICYMI - twitter.com/SinBinCrunch/s… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/11/21 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: camera
A fellow photographer let me borrow a couple of PocketWizard Plus III Transceivers for a recent Syracuse Crunch game. I placed one transceiver on the camera I was using and one on another camera I placed over one of the … Continue reading
With a major trip ahead of me and the need to travel with more photographic equipment than ever before. I went shopping for a bag which would do the following: Carry all the gear on my list Protect the gear … Continue reading
Amazing as Nikon NEVER puts their lenses on sale. Guess I can not say never again, eh? Feast your eyes on these beauties including a few of my favorites: 80-400VR, 18-200VR (DX), 28-300VR (FX) and the Nifty-Fifty: 50mm f/1.8. Below … Continue reading