Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 2 days ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 2 days ago
- This is great! @MGmotor bring them to America! It's A New Era | Electric for Everyone | Our New Electric & Plug-In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Bongo Pattern. Bongos evolved striking black and white patterns to help them hide in the dense forests of #Africa.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Booking is NOW OPEN for the general public for Early 2022 Disney Cruise Line sailings! Click the link to request a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: michigan
I really enjoyed the posts on this assignment about Summertime. Where I live, Summer is a three month event with Spring as its lead in and Autumn a colorful ending. In between, people get out and enjoy the summer no … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
As a color photographer, I was happy as a turkey the day after Thanksgiving when visiting all the links from the Color Composition assignment. In all, thirteen photographers shared fourteen links to their very colorful photographs. That does not include … Continue reading
I first posted the Four Seasons assignment on December 8, 2010. One year and twenty days later, I am very pleased to say eight people took up the challenge with me and finished the year long study of the passage … Continue reading