Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2019 @Ford Cruise In and Swap Meet hosted by the Syracuse Shelby #Mustang Club fr. 6/9/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- China is already beating the US in renewable tech like #solar panels, we going to let them beat us again with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Hey, I thought #Japan was all in on the #Hydrogen economy of the future? Tell Japan to stop funding coal power actions.sumofus.org/a/no-new-coal-… : 3 days ago
- Congratulations to former #SyrCrunch Goalie Coach @coachxander on winning @StanleyCup with the @StLouisBlues. Big r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Who says the #climatecrisis does not cost you and me money? House Panel Looks at Economic Toll of Climate Change courthousenews.com/house-panel-lo… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: stadium
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading
Onondaga County War Memorial lights up after Syracuse Crunch Ondrej Palat (12) scores a goal to tie the game in the third period against the Rochester Americans on Saturday, March 2, 2013. Ondrej Palat has been hot lately recently getting … Continue reading
The historic collegiate gothic building was built in 1910 and served as then Florida State College’s administration building by which it was known until 1936. In that year the building was renamed the James D. Westcott, Jr. Memorial Building by then university president Edward … Continue reading