Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Lots of @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey celebrations as they defeated the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 7-2. @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey lead the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 5-1 after the 2nd period in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey lead the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 2-1 after the 1st period in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- RT @RawCharge: Crunch Wrap: Glad to have November in the books rawcharge.com/2021/11/30/228… : 1 day ago
- On #SyrCrunch Hockey Fights Cancer night I remember my sisters. Linda who lost her life to brain cancer, Leah who w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: state university
The historic collegiate gothic building was built in 1910 and served as then Florida State College’s administration building by which it was known until 1936. In that year the building was renamed the James D. Westcott, Jr. Memorial Building by then university president Edward … Continue reading