Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Attended today's @NatDriveElecWk event in @Syracuse1848 #NewYork. Along with my @Honda #Clarity, there were #bev an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/DagsDr2x0c : 10 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/4WPukZ1uew : 10 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/CaGHAKwTvS : 10 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/cU6HpoqWOb : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: syracuse university
With the Syracuse University Men’s Basketball team in Atlanta, Georgia for the NCAA Final Four Championship, upstate New York busted out in the team’s colors of orange and blue all last week. Onondaga County even lit up some of the … Continue reading
Last weekend I meet up with some members of the Syracuse Photographers Association to explore the architecture found on the Syracuse University (SU) campus in Syracuse, New York. About a dozen photographers attended including Debbie from Ithaca and her husband. … Continue reading
Hope you were not expecting another castle. 🙂 I did a few HDR exposure sets while I was doing the summer shoot of Crouse College at Syracuse University last weekend. These two came out particularly well. The Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 … Continue reading