Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @QasimRashid: GOP: We demand election security! Dems: Agreed! Let's pass John Lewis Voting Rights Act GOP: No Dems: These 3 election… : 2 days ago
- Hey, Texas and Mississippi, you might just want to reconsider your Governor's eliminations of COVID restrictions. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Getting real @FordMustang #MachE! https://t.co/YN3xtnd2AQ : 2 days ago
- RT @RepMarieNewman: The GOP is actively working to suppress your right to vote. It's time to protect our democracy and pass #HR1@so that w… : 3 days ago
- Sadly, this it the kind of guy the GOP would run for President and a lot of people would vote for him. #Sad twitter.com/AmoneyResists/… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: morning
At least once a year I go in very early to the New York State Fair. While the Fair officially opens at 10:00 AM, people can start entering the fairgrounds by 7 AM. It is quiet as trucks unload to … Continue reading
I recently read an excellent article on how to avoid crowds at popular tourist attractions. I have a little experience in this area with all my visits to Walt Disney World and other places in the world. My best advice … Continue reading
Last weekend I attempted to get the Moon set the morning after I took the Gibbous Moon. Clouds came in which totally obscured the moon. As long as I was up, I waited for the morning light near an old … Continue reading