Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What the heck is he preparing for? cnn.com/2021/12/02/pol… : 4 hours ago
- It has been fun photographing and getting to know @WayneStormWatch with my time with the #SyrCrunch. Have fun in yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Will #ClimateChange aka #GlobalWarming cost you today, tomorrow & in the future? Insurance companies are preparing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 11/30/21 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow...a lot of the world is begging for vaccines. Here in #NewYork, we are having a contest to "incentivize" people… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: morning
At least once a year I go in very early to the New York State Fair. While the Fair officially opens at 10:00 AM, people can start entering the fairgrounds by 7 AM. It is quiet as trucks unload to … Continue reading
I recently read an excellent article on how to avoid crowds at popular tourist attractions. I have a little experience in this area with all my visits to Walt Disney World and other places in the world. My best advice … Continue reading
Last weekend I attempted to get the Moon set the morning after I took the Gibbous Moon. Clouds came in which totally obscured the moon. As long as I was up, I waited for the morning light near an old … Continue reading