Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Oh, this would be wonderful. Too bad the @GOP would call it socialism and scare their constituents to keep them poo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- RT @megsylhydrazine: This perspective is 🔥🔥🔥 HT to the drone pilots #NewShepard https://t.co/PimWOyZqEL : 17 hours ago
- RT @KevinRivoli: nytimes.com/2021/01/16/opi… : 17 hours ago
- See how easy that was? Should have done that as soon as Biden was given President-Elect status. Would have saved us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Get us moving in the right direction! Sign the petition: Stand with Deb Haaland for Secretary of Interior!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: stairs
Yesterday I attended a photowalk lead by upstate New York landscape photographer A. D. Wheeler at Watkins Glen State Park in Watkins Glen, New York. Fellow bloggers Barb of The Aspiring Photographer, Debbie of My Life in CNY and Dave of FLX … Continue reading
Watkins Glen, New York is famous for its auto racing heritage. In fact, NASCAR is racing there today as weather postponed yesterday’s attempt. Watkins Glen is also home to one of the most beautiful gorges in the southern tier of … Continue reading
Funny how you fall into a fun project. First, there was the impromptu winter photo I grabbed before a Syracuse University basketball game which was followed up by a planned spring HDR photo. Late Saturday night, I decided the summer … Continue reading
The last time you saw Crouse College on the Syracuse University campus, I was pronouncing Winter’s back was broken. This time in following the quote of novelist Elizabeth Bowen, “Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of … Continue reading