Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- RT @ASlavitt: South Dakota vs Vermont: 2 small states w big differences -SD: heartless/headless— governor & Hosp ceo say masks are just sym… : 5 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A thread. When this current nightmare is past us, we must not forget that it happened. I have known an America that des… : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: tokina
Guest Blog article by Justin Miller. Ultra-wide angle lenses, referred to as UWA, can offer a unique, sometimes challenging, often rewarding view of the world for photographers. Many of us have faced that limitation where we can’t quite fit a … Continue reading
The very first assignment I posted last year was for everyone to do a Collective Shoot. Ready to do another one? This time the subject is Your Hometown. This is different than landmarks as I am looking for one, two … Continue reading
I first encountered the phrase, “Winter’s back is broken”, while reading Jean Auel’s The Mammoth Hunters, the third book in her Earth’s Children series (excellent books, by the way). I had never heard it but Google shows me others are … Continue reading
The Yeti Shrine to the mythical creature with Expedition EVEREST mountain in the background at Disney’s Animal Kingdom themepark. I used off-camera flash via Nikon’s Creative Lighting System (CLS) with light, a Nikon SB-600 Speedlight, held at camera left set … Continue reading