Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Yo, @Mitch_M a new one. Muppets Now | Disney+ Trailer youtu.be/AWO6H5fxlwk via @YouTube : 2 hours ago
- Way to go Florida! I am sure @realDonaldTrump is very proud how @GovRonDeSantis is handling the crisis. #Vote2020 twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 7 hours ago
- Hey, @JoeBiden, here's another way to get the US into #ZEV. "Shoppers have swarmed virtual showrooms in Germany and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- A simple case of Cause and Effect. “The administration’s problematic policies have increased our collective suscept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- RT @NRDC: Bristol Bay, Alaska is one of the most important watersheds on Earth. Now, the Trump Administration is rushing through the permit… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tokina
Guest Blog article by Justin Miller. Ultra-wide angle lenses, referred to as UWA, can offer a unique, sometimes challenging, often rewarding view of the world for photographers. Many of us have faced that limitation where we can’t quite fit a … Continue reading
The very first assignment I posted last year was for everyone to do a Collective Shoot. Ready to do another one? This time the subject is Your Hometown. This is different than landmarks as I am looking for one, two … Continue reading
I first encountered the phrase, “Winter’s back is broken”, while reading Jean Auel’s The Mammoth Hunters, the third book in her Earth’s Children series (excellent books, by the way). I had never heard it but Google shows me others are … Continue reading
The Yeti Shrine to the mythical creature with Expedition EVEREST mountain in the background at Disney’s Animal Kingdom themepark. I used off-camera flash via Nikon’s Creative Lighting System (CLS) with light, a Nikon SB-600 Speedlight, held at camera left set … Continue reading