Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @johnvoelcker: From the 'Laugh To Keep From Crying' Dept: The White House science office ranked “ENDING the COVID-19 pandemic” atop th… : 27 minutes ago
- RT @Allovimo: If you are still undecided about election day, I would like you to watch this. youtu.be/LFLAjv4BXJs : 12 hours ago
- The @SenateGOP had their one night stand with the Supreme Court, rolled out of bed, put on their pants and left wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Views 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR @NYstateparks @I_LOVE_NY @OnondagaCounty @Syracuse1848 @SkylumSoftware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- "We are using money for the wrong stuff" -- Carl Sagan twitter.com/luckytran/stat… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: f/2.8
Earlier this year, I purchased a Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sport Lens to use for amateur field sports under less than optimum lighting conditions. Think high school football stadiums and you get the idea. I use it with a Nikon … Continue reading
The original Nikon 80-400VR lens was introduced back in 2000 BD (Before Digital) and was the very first Vibration Reduction or VR lens Nikon produced. 🙂 I have been wishing, hoping and begging Nikon to come out with a newer … Continue reading
Over the weekend I had the use of a Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR macro lens which I rented from LensRentals.com. I will be writing up a review later this week but thought I would share a few teaser photos now. … Continue reading
Normally, I do not post two days in a row unless I am on vacation. However, I am finding I have a backlog of photographs I want to share so I hope you do not mind a couple more animal … Continue reading