Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @Allovimo: If you are still undecided about election day, I would like you to watch this. youtu.be/LFLAjv4BXJs : 11 hours ago
- The @SenateGOP had their one night stand with the Supreme Court, rolled out of bed, put on their pants and left wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- Views 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR @NYstateparks @I_LOVE_NY @OnondagaCounty @Syracuse1848 @SkylumSoftware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- "We are using money for the wrong stuff" -- Carl Sagan twitter.com/luckytran/stat… : 1 day ago
- RT @BrendaPriddy: Do you call yourself a Patriot? https://t.co/TFKgOaQZB2 : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: binghamton
Earlier this year, I purchased a Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sport Lens to use for amateur field sports under less than optimum lighting conditions. Think high school football stadiums and you get the idea. I use it with a Nikon … Continue reading
My third season photographing the Syracuse Crunch hockey team finally started this past weekend. A wedding and vacation had me missing the first four Crunch home games. It was good to get back to covering a team and a game I throughly … Continue reading
A little ice hockey terminology this week. The penalty box is where players who are called for penalties serve the time and is often referred to as the Sin Bin. They are located directly across the ice from each team’s … Continue reading
Last season, I only attended one road game for the Syracuse Crunch during the Calder Cup playoffs. This season I have already traveled to two road games. Road games are fun, exciting and very different when you are there with … Continue reading