Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Check out the transformed @TheOnCenter War Memorial Arena in @downtownSYR @OnondagaCounty viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/15/vie… https://t.co/NgXsmVqtCJ : 15 minutes ago
- Mr. President, climate change is real, and caused by humans. For our children's sake we must take action. #NY24 vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- RT @LeoDiCaprio: .@CarbonBrief has compiled data from 70+ peer-reviewed climate studies to show how #climatechange is projected to affect t… : 8 hours ago
- Courtesy of @epayne73 who helped me out while I did beauty shots of the War Memorial Arena. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- View 409: Onondaga County War Memorial viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/15/vie… https://t.co/PgdpgYhlNi : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: senators
I finished shooting my seventh hockey game with the Nikon D500 Digital SLR camera last weekend. I am more and more impressed with each outing with the D500. The shutter speed of 10 frames per second (fps) and super fast … Continue reading
My third season photographing the Syracuse Crunch hockey team finally started this past weekend. A wedding and vacation had me missing the first four Crunch home games. It was good to get back to covering a team and a game I throughly … Continue reading
A little ice hockey terminology this week. The penalty box is where players who are called for penalties serve the time and is often referred to as the Sin Bin. They are located directly across the ice from each team’s … Continue reading