Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @jonfavs: Just an extra $5 billion for banks from the tax cut while Republicans try to cut food stamps and school lunches and Medicaid a… : 18 hours ago
- How civilized of @SecretaryZinke and @realDonaldTrump. Brings new meaning to #MAGA "The Trump administration has so… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- I never did get to see this show when @kmthomas06 lived in ND. Sure did enjoy visiting @TRooseveltNPS each time. Ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- We spend $700 BILLION on Defense annually and outspend each of these countries almost 2 to 1 and yet this: Russia,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there is no such thing as “clean coal”. Stop promoting it as such. BTW,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: senators
I finished shooting my seventh hockey game with the Nikon D500 Digital SLR camera last weekend. I am more and more impressed with each outing with the D500. The shutter speed of 10 frames per second (fps) and super fast … Continue reading
My third season photographing the Syracuse Crunch hockey team finally started this past weekend. A wedding and vacation had me missing the first four Crunch home games. It was good to get back to covering a team and a game I throughly … Continue reading
A little ice hockey terminology this week. The penalty box is where players who are called for penalties serve the time and is often referred to as the Sin Bin. They are located directly across the ice from each team’s … Continue reading