Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A CNY success story, @sparkcharge was born in the Tech Garden in @CityOfSyracuse twitter.com/AAA_WCNY/statu… : 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax for winning the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa #champions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- After 3 quarters, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax lead the @WGAthletics, 14-6, in the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax is doubling up on@WGAthletics, 8-4, in #section3lacrosse #boys #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax have a 3-2 lead over @WGAthletics in #section3lacrosse #boys #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: november
The local weather guy had to go back 51 years to find another November which had 4 warm and sunny days in a row. Incidentally, that was the year I was born. 🙂 I sure could not let such a … Continue reading
Not all pumpkins end up as Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns. Some are left in the fields to rot and be plowed under like the ones pictured above and below. I didn’t expect to show you these on such a clear and sunny … Continue reading