The local weather guy had to go back 51 years to find another November which had 4 warm and sunny days in a row. Incidentally, that was the year I was born. 🙂 I sure could not let such a run go by without enjoying a walk at the nearby Beaver Lake Nature Center. I took the same trail I did back in early May to see what late autumn might hold in store for me. Don’t forget about the current photo assignment as photographers are starting to post their photos of Autumn 2010.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Get to know #SyrCrunch Odeen Tufto. Look forward to seeing how the latest Quinnipiac star takes to @TheAHL.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Getting the band back together. With Alex Green (57) and Sean Day (74) paired together last night for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Another #SyrCrunch win over the @UticaComets! #GoCrunch https://t.co/0StjJoQZKE : 1 day ago
- The #SyrCrunch are back in action tonight at @TheOncenter in #Syracuse against...checking to make sure...the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The Republicans sure do hate it when people get voting choices, don't they? I hope the judges rule against them. twitter.com/DustinCzarny/s… : 2 days ago