The local weather guy had to go back 51 years to find another November which had 4 warm and sunny days in a row. Incidentally, that was the year I was born. 🙂 I sure could not let such a run go by without enjoying a walk at the nearby Beaver Lake Nature Center. I took the same trail I did back in early May to see what late autumn might hold in store for me. Don’t forget about the current photo assignment as photographers are starting to post their photos of Autumn 2010.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Thank President @JoeBiden for Acting on Climate-- and Ask Him to Do More! #ActOnClimate #TimeToAct addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/than… : 5 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: .@LindseyGrahamSC says that the covid relief bill is too expensive. Where were those cries for paying for the wealthy ta… : 6 hours ago
- A good start to get the US back to being a leader in fighting #ClimateChange and #GlobalWarming instead of ignoring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- If you haven't seen and heard her, I highly recommend that you do. Sharing w/ @Mitch_M and @kmthomas06 twitter.com/BarackObama/st… : 10 hours ago
- Just the facts which no matter how Trump and his Administration spun them, they could not hide from them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago