Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Ross Colton @roscoldash finds identity with #SyrCrunch: ’He’s becoming a pro’ via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/eiBaALv4vX : 6 hours ago
- ICYMI: To all @Bville_Hockey players and their families, you can order your Player USB Drives now for the 2019-2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville take the win, 4-1, over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- After the 2nd period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have a 3-1 lead over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- After the 1st period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey has a 1-0 lead on the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: November 22, 2010
The three-tiered, circular Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest in China’s pavilion at Walt Disney World is a one-half scale reproduction of its counterpart inside the Temple of Heaven complex near Beijing. Many of its architectural details, both inside and … Continue reading