Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @KHayhoe: Hi, I’m a climate scientist. You may know me from my greatest hits including, “No, it’s not a natural cycle,” “Yes, I know it’… : 12 hours ago
- Doc on @NHLonNBCSports giving Slater Koekkoek a lot of attention. Didn't know Slater's surname was Dutch. : 14 hours ago
- No #SyrCrunch game tonight..no worries as here is the Photo Album from last night's @BellevilleSens at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- My wife is wearing her "Oh My Gourde" shirt tonight and @YanniGourde scores and breaks his drought. @marieandreeraby #TampaCuse : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @RFASports fr. 1/15/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Normally I post a photography tip or reference on Fridays. Today’s post calls for a different introduction. Location photography is something a bit different than your normal walk-a-bout. When I am going to do one, I scout out the location … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
I photographed a couple of the landscapes at different times of the year. The first above was at the Beaver Lake Nature Center near Baldwinsville, New York. The upper photo was taken in the Spring on a cloudy day which … Continue reading