Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Photographic Innoventions: #starwars Galaxy’s Edge Photography Expedition at #disneyshollywoodstudios (@AllEarsNet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Something to ponder. twitter.com/ABC/status/120… : 23 hours ago
- RT @JimSarosy: 'Stanley Steemer' cleaning teddy bears thrown on ice at Syracuse Crunch game for kids cnycentral.com/news/local/loc… : 1 day ago
- Millennium Falcon in Port. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Normally I post a photography tip or reference on Fridays. Today’s post calls for a different introduction. Location photography is something a bit different than your normal walk-a-bout. When I am going to do one, I scout out the location … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
I photographed a couple of the landscapes at different times of the year. The first above was at the Beaver Lake Nature Center near Baldwinsville, New York. The upper photo was taken in the Spring on a cloudy day which … Continue reading