Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 421: Gray Wolf at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center #newyork #animal #captive #wolf viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/20/vie… https://t.co/jH5zbMfOf6 : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @yanner1197 celebrates his goal against the @ThunderbirdsAHL during last night's @TheAHL game in the Ups… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical Universi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The Sea Witch and the Chimney Sweep on stage during #Epcot #FestivaloftheArts #Broadway concert series last year.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @IthacaLilRed at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey fr. 1/14/20. #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Normally I post a photography tip or reference on Fridays. Today’s post calls for a different introduction. Location photography is something a bit different than your normal walk-a-bout. When I am going to do one, I scout out the location … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
I photographed a couple of the landscapes at different times of the year. The first above was at the Beaver Lake Nature Center near Baldwinsville, New York. The upper photo was taken in the Spring on a cloudy day which … Continue reading