Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Local High School Sports fans, this is a great tournament to catch! #section3hockey #sports twitter.com/Bville_Hockey/… : 1 day ago
- RT @nywolforg: More reasons to #standforwolves! https://t.co/cOomhM9YVJ : 2 days ago
- I'll be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw while I visit #WDW this week. Follow me for vacation content!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- 4 reasons why there’s no sophomore slump for #SyrCrunch Alex Barre-Boulet via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/tU968Q9SPD : 4 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @RocketLaval at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/29/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @epayne73 #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
To accomplish this photo I set up my camera on a tripod and used a remote shutter release. I set the Nikon 28-300VR lens to 28mm knowing I would crop it later to suit the subjects. I used manual mode … Continue reading
Is there a unique photo of Mount Rushmore National Memorial to be had? I heard every shutter sound at the memorial and it is a slow time of year. Thousands of photos were taken in the few hours I spent … Continue reading
It is the axiom of landscape photographers: Wait for the Light. Below is the first photo I took when I walked up to the viewing overlook at the Painted Canyon Visitor Center in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park near Medora, … Continue reading
Along with my current assignment on Portraiture, my fellow blogger and photographer, Shrew, has rebooted her Shrew’s Daily Shutters blog and her monthly photo challenges. This month’s challenge is Liquid. Get them in to Shrew by October 15, 2010. Here’s … Continue reading