Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 1 day ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 1 day ago
- This is great! @MGmotor bring them to America! It's A New Era | Electric for Everyone | Our New Electric & Plug-In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Bongo Pattern. Bongos evolved striking black and white patterns to help them hide in the dense forests of #Africa.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Booking is NOW OPEN for the general public for Early 2022 Disney Cruise Line sailings! Click the link to request a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
To accomplish this photo I set up my camera on a tripod and used a remote shutter release. I set the Nikon 28-300VR lens to 28mm knowing I would crop it later to suit the subjects. I used manual mode … Continue reading
Is there a unique photo of Mount Rushmore National Memorial to be had? I heard every shutter sound at the memorial and it is a slow time of year. Thousands of photos were taken in the few hours I spent … Continue reading
It is the axiom of landscape photographers: Wait for the Light. Below is the first photo I took when I walked up to the viewing overlook at the Painted Canyon Visitor Center in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park near Medora, … Continue reading
Along with my current assignment on Portraiture, my fellow blogger and photographer, Shrew, has rebooted her Shrew’s Daily Shutters blog and her monthly photo challenges. This month’s challenge is Liquid. Get them in to Shrew by October 15, 2010. Here’s … Continue reading