Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @MikeHudema: This marine reserve in Mexico was almost dead. 19 years later its teeming with life showing the world how we can save the o… : 11 hours ago
- RT @katherinejulia: Thanks @RepJahanaHayes @RepCardenas @SenCortezMasto @PattyMurray for reintroducing the #CleanSchoolBusAct! It will: ✅Pr… : 11 hours ago
- This is so sad. I weep for the #Earth. #GlobalWarming is real and is causing intense natural weather conditions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- I can attest to this as I spent a decade playing in the Midstate Youth Hockey Association (MYHA) there back in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- I though horns were banned from AHL games. LOL Love it! twitter.com/MikeMcKenna56/… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Me and over 115,000 of my friends attended the New York State Fair last Saturday. It was a perfect Fair day. Blue sky, temperatures in the 80’s, low humidity and a full day of fun events, entertainment, displays, vendors and … Continue reading
Aperture is a strange concept when learning photography. Aperture is defined as the size of the opening in the lens that light passes through before it hits the photographic medium which, these days, is an electronic sensor at the back … Continue reading
Tomorrow starts the 2010 edition of the Great New York State Fair in Syracuse, New York. I have been going to the Fair for most of my life and look forward to it every year. Over the last couple of … Continue reading
Yesterday was a very rainy day. Dark clouds and down pours off and on all day made for a perfect day to curl up with a good book. In my case, the latest thriller from Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol. … Continue reading