Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 days ago
- RT @ASlavitt: South Dakota vs Vermont: 2 small states w big differences -SD: heartless/headless— governor & Hosp ceo say masks are just sym… : 6 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A thread. When this current nightmare is past us, we must not forget that it happened. I have known an America that des… : 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Me and over 115,000 of my friends attended the New York State Fair last Saturday. It was a perfect Fair day. Blue sky, temperatures in the 80’s, low humidity and a full day of fun events, entertainment, displays, vendors and … Continue reading
Aperture is a strange concept when learning photography. Aperture is defined as the size of the opening in the lens that light passes through before it hits the photographic medium which, these days, is an electronic sensor at the back … Continue reading
Tomorrow starts the 2010 edition of the Great New York State Fair in Syracuse, New York. I have been going to the Fair for most of my life and look forward to it every year. Over the last couple of … Continue reading
Yesterday was a very rainy day. Dark clouds and down pours off and on all day made for a perfect day to curl up with a good book. In my case, the latest thriller from Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol. … Continue reading