Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @SyrCougars Class of 2023 on Senior Night. Will have full gallery soon. #highschool #fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- The @SyrCougars and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are all tied up at 2 after 2 periods of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/w5KwXy4qr3 : 15 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey is leading the @SyrCougars, 2-1, after 1 period of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. https://t.co/1Z24ekyKiX : 15 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @CheckersHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/31/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Me and over 115,000 of my friends attended the New York State Fair last Saturday. It was a perfect Fair day. Blue sky, temperatures in the 80’s, low humidity and a full day of fun events, entertainment, displays, vendors and … Continue reading
Aperture is a strange concept when learning photography. Aperture is defined as the size of the opening in the lens that light passes through before it hits the photographic medium which, these days, is an electronic sensor at the back … Continue reading
Tomorrow starts the 2010 edition of the Great New York State Fair in Syracuse, New York. I have been going to the Fair for most of my life and look forward to it every year. Over the last couple of … Continue reading
Yesterday was a very rainy day. Dark clouds and down pours off and on all day made for a perfect day to curl up with a good book. In my case, the latest thriller from Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol. … Continue reading