Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2019 @Ford Cruise In and Swap Meet hosted by the Syracuse Shelby #Mustang Club fr. 6/9/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- China is already beating the US in renewable tech like #solar panels, we going to let them beat us again with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Hey, I thought #Japan was all in on the #Hydrogen economy of the future? Tell Japan to stop funding coal power actions.sumofus.org/a/no-new-coal-… : 2 days ago
- Congratulations to former #SyrCrunch Goalie Coach @coachxander on winning @StanleyCup with the @StLouisBlues. Big r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Who says the #climatecrisis does not cost you and me money? House Panel Looks at Economic Toll of Climate Change courthousenews.com/house-panel-lo… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I have found Twitter to be a great resource for photography information, inspiration and education. I tend to collect things on the Internet. I have thousands of bookmarks and, with Twitter, I have a lot of Favorite tweets saved now, … Continue reading
I did not quite get the photo I was looking for. As I reviewed this photo I wish I had used a smaller aperture so the player in the batter’s box swinging the bat is more discernible. I was looking … Continue reading
I spent the weekend photographing Under-16 and Under-18 All Star Baseball teams participating in the CNY Thunder Classic Tournament. I borrowed my friend’s Nikon D700 digital SLR camera and put on my Nikon 80-400VR f/4.5-5.6 lens to capture the action … Continue reading