Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After the 2nd period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey maintain a 1-0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- After the 1st period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey have a 1/0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Wolf Mountain Nature Center Photography Session Review viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/22/wol… https://t.co/AZ6zMKkUG7 : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shut out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 7-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 2 periods of play, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have extended their lead to 3-0 over @CNSAthletics @CNShockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I have found Twitter to be a great resource for photography information, inspiration and education. I tend to collect things on the Internet. I have thousands of bookmarks and, with Twitter, I have a lot of Favorite tweets saved now, … Continue reading
I did not quite get the photo I was looking for. As I reviewed this photo I wish I had used a smaller aperture so the player in the batter’s box swinging the bat is more discernible. I was looking … Continue reading
I spent the weekend photographing Under-16 and Under-18 All Star Baseball teams participating in the CNY Thunder Classic Tournament. I borrowed my friend’s Nikon D700 digital SLR camera and put on my Nikon 80-400VR f/4.5-5.6 lens to capture the action … Continue reading