Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- D'oh! #facepalm twitter.com/ChadBown/statu… : 9 hours ago
- Remember! #Election2020 twitter.com/TheDailyShow/s… : 20 hours ago
- I can vouch for these. I have been in the Crunch's locker room in the past and, since they started using these, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- RT @nortonmythos: @Phil_Mattingly @jaketapper Just a reminder that South Korea and the United States got their first cases on the same day.… : 1 day ago
Daily Archives: July 2, 2010
The flag flown by the Privateer Lynx was the same 15 star-15 stripe U. S. Flag which was over Fort McHenry during the War of 1812. In 1814, the flag was still there in the early morning after a major … Continue reading →