I spent the weekend photographing Under-16 and Under-18 All Star Baseball teams participating in the CNY Thunder Classic Tournament. I borrowed my friend’s Nikon D700 digital SLR camera and put on my Nikon 80-400VR f/4.5-5.6 lens to capture the action and talent of these Boys of Summer. With the D700’s ISO capability, I was able to shoot from 1/1000th to 1/5000th of a second shutter speed. I have almost 2,000 photos to process this week and here’s a small sample.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This being #NationalPuppyDay is a good time to remind @SyracuseCrunch fans this year's #Pucks4Paws game is coming u… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 27 minutes ago
- This is fantastic, if realized, but what do you do with all the access energy produced? Well, you could turn into… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- #SyrCrunch forward out for the season with knee injury syracuse.com/crunch/index.s… via @syrhockey https://t.co/dvHOFigqOw : 5 hours ago
- 3 games left in the 12 game season series between the @UticaComets and #SyrCrunch. Always a tough ticket to get, ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 5 hours ago
- Help? Help! Those executives make millions each year and their companies reap in record profits almost every year.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago