Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @AymanM: I’ll just put this here for now. Feel free to bookmark and show skeptics later: “We have not seen, historically, any kind of… : 1 hour ago
- Those silly Republicans, always wanting it both ways, the weasels. #Vote2020 twitter.com/ParkListKris/s… : 1 hour ago
- Mickey Mouse Striking a Pose at #disneyshollywoodstudios during a #character #cavalcade #wdw #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- Another nail in the coffin for “Stick to sports.” RT @realDonaldTrump: GREAT NEWS! PAC- 12 football is back this Fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 👀👀 #CalvinandHobbes https://t.co/v0Jp2if58b : 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: crop
Last week I discussed using guests, tourists if you will, as part of photos in crowded travel destinations. I know, many do not like to see other people in their vacation photos. You can take some of those photos and … Continue reading
I have had a need for a backup camera since the incident when my Nikon D700 had to be sent in for repair. The old, injured D70 filled in for my personal photography but I could not do any work … Continue reading
Nature is full of abstract photo opportunities if you open your mind to them. Using my definition for abstract photography in introducing this month’s assignment, I went looking through my photos for those with form, color, and curves rather than … Continue reading
I have been looking over the goals I had set back in January (more on those at the end of the month) and I have been thinking of what goals I should set for next year. With that thought fresh … Continue reading