Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- After 1st Period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @WboroAthletics are tied at 1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 54 minutes ago
- Photographic Innoventions: #starwars Galaxy’s Edge Photography Expedition at #disneyshollywoodstudios (@AllEarsNet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Something to ponder. twitter.com/ABC/status/120… : 1 day ago
- RT @JimSarosy: 'Stanley Steemer' cleaning teddy bears thrown on ice at Syracuse Crunch game for kids cnycentral.com/news/local/loc… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: skaneateles
For the 19th year, the Village of Skaneateles (New York) Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Dickens Christmas. Local actors portray characters from Charles Dickens’ classic story, A Christmas Carol, in what has become a holiday tradition for many Central … Continue reading
I have been looking over the goals I had set back in January (more on those at the end of the month) and I have been thinking of what goals I should set for next year. With that thought fresh … Continue reading
On the northern shore of Skaneateles Lake, the quiet village of Skaneateles (pronounced “skanny-atlas”) sits as it’s citizens and visitors walk through the unique shops and restaurants of a cool summer evening. Sailboats, pleasure and fishing boats come and go … Continue reading