Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @wgwildcathockey and @SyrCougars for making it to the @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Wow! Sharing with @kmthomas06 twitter.com/smithsonian/st… : 20 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fulton Red Raiders at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 2/20/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- You'd think, right? twitter.com/esglaude/statu… : 1 day ago
- Zebra photographed on the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #animal #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: skaneateles
For the 19th year, the Village of Skaneateles (New York) Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Dickens Christmas. Local actors portray characters from Charles Dickens’ classic story, A Christmas Carol, in what has become a holiday tradition for many Central … Continue reading
I have been looking over the goals I had set back in January (more on those at the end of the month) and I have been thinking of what goals I should set for next year. With that thought fresh … Continue reading
On the northern shore of Skaneateles Lake, the quiet village of Skaneateles (pronounced “skanny-atlas”) sits as it’s citizens and visitors walk through the unique shops and restaurants of a cool summer evening. Sailboats, pleasure and fishing boats come and go … Continue reading