Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ways White People Can Help Minorities Stay Safe And Grow Professionally viewsinfinitum.com/2020/06/01/way… Image by Darryl Dyc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @vanitaguptaCR: I want everyone to understand what the Senate is doing right now. Senators are not responding to COVID-19 or passing cr… : 23 hours ago
- RT @AmandiOnAir: “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.” - Sinclair Lewis https://t.co/mGrpSB… : 1 day ago
- This is how others see the USA and us. twitter.com/deAdder/status… : 1 day ago
- RT @Sdunhamwgms: My thoughts as a parent and educator. https://t.co/3K3DTut0rE : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bagpipes
For the 19th year, the Village of Skaneateles (New York) Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Dickens Christmas. Local actors portray characters from Charles Dickens’ classic story, A Christmas Carol, in what has become a holiday tradition for many Central … Continue reading
The Celtic gods were smiling down on the 12th annual Cortland Celtic Festival last weekend. After a summer of hot, humid weather, a cold front passed through and left a perfect day for the upstate New York festival. This was … Continue reading
The Opening Ceremonies at the CNY Scottish Games featured the Massed Band where members of all the piping bands competing at the event come together and parade onto the band field. It was an amazing sight which gave me goose … Continue reading