Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Polynesian Village Monorail Station #flickr flic.kr/p/2jiMMrp : 8 hours ago
- .@dana_balter does not accept money from industry or corporate PACs. She will work for the people of #NY24, not the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- She gets better and better with each one. Of course, his material is gold. twitter.com/sarahcpr/statu… : 13 hours ago
- Join me in telling Congress to ban wildlife trade to protect public health and #StopExtinction. Sign the petition. mobilize.biologicaldiversity.org/sign/tell-cong… : 18 hours ago
- Thank you, @senatemajldr, for putting America first. #sarcasm #vote2020 #FlipTheSenate twitter.com/SenSchumer/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: rain
Ever feel like you are at a crossroads in your life? I wonder if this couple was thinking that as they paused in front of the Crossroads of the World souvenir shop in Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida. … Continue reading
Photographed the Baldwinsville Bees playing the Syracuse East Black Knights in a midweek lacrosse game in typical central New York Spring weather. The rain and wind did not let up for the entire game leaving players, spectators and one photographer drenched … Continue reading
Runs Out of Rain A new song by one of my favorite Country artists. Hope you enjoy it.
Have you had enough rain this Spring? I have decided to stop cursing the rain and be one with it. Very Zen of me don’t you think? The challenges with shooting out in the rain are obvious. Keep the equipment … Continue reading