Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 3 hours ago
- RT @350: "We may be able to cancel concerts, conferences and classes; but we can't as easily cancel the climate crisis." This moving piece… : 4 hours ago
- RT @john_sipher: I’m fighting things I made up so you won’t focus on my corruption. twitter.com/atrupar/status… : 5 hours ago
- Want this to be the soundtrack as I cruise the highways today. #KnightRider #forever twitter.com/samaracello/st… : 15 hours ago
- RT @AprilBites2: @GOP @acnewsitics Check this home made ad by Alex! #TraitorTrump makes the ads for Amercans to get him out of office h… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: software
Last year I showed you a new photo app from MacPhun for Apple computers called Snapheal. It did its job of removing objects both small and large from digital photographs. Being a standalone application, it could only work with files … Continue reading
When I reviewed the Nassau Forts and Junkanoo Discovery Tour over at AllEars.net, the one thing I wished I had was more time at Fort Fincastle. The panoramic you see below is the result of being rushed. I took these four photos … Continue reading
When MacPhun came out with the first version of Snapheal last fall, I immediately got it from the Mac App Store. Snapheal works similar to Adobe Photoshop’s Content Aware which easily removes unwanted objects from a photo image but at … Continue reading
The people at MacPhunn who gave us FX Photo Studio for the Mac and iOS devices have come out with another useful app called Color Splash Studio. Color Splash Studio is only for the Mac OS X and is a very … Continue reading