Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- It is #Hockey Night in #Syracuse with the #SyrCrunch opening their 28th season tonight in Upstate Medical Universit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Key phrase in the article, "hydrogen generated from renewable energy sources". Otherwise, this won't work. We can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @POTUS: Jim Crow in the 21st century is now the sinister combination of voter suppression and election subversion. It is the most un-Am… : 3 days ago
- Here we go! The #SyrCrunch will take on the Utica Comets in their 28th AHL Home Opener. For tickets, call 315-473-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- RT @FPHCrunch: "We didn’t have to call the NHL Hall of Fame and say ‘Hey, want it this year.’ This is our day with the cup. As the affiliat… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: onondaga
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading
The Onondaga Redhawks won the Stanley “Butch” Jimerson Can-Am Lacrosse Champions Cup by defeating the Newtown Golden Eagles in the league finals Best-of-Seven series, 4 games to none, last week. The Redhawks dominated the series after taking the opening game … Continue reading
One of the best things about sports is when one season ends, another begins. The Syracuse Crunch lost their playoff series ending their AHL season last week. While the Onondaga Redhawks started their 2012 Can-Am Senior “B” Box Lacrosse season … Continue reading
Over the last decade, the City of Syracuse has been developing the Creekwalk linking areas which have been revitalized in previous years. The 2.6 mile (4.2km) Creekwalk connects the museums, shops, nightclubs and restaurants of Armory Square to the living … Continue reading
Last weekend I meet up with some members of the Syracuse Photographers Association to explore the architecture found on the Syracuse University (SU) campus in Syracuse, New York. About a dozen photographers attended including Debbie from Ithaca and her husband. … Continue reading