Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I support passing the #RestoreMotherNature Bond Act — to restore our environment and combat climate change in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMHornetsHockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 1 day ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: onondaga
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading
The Onondaga Redhawks won the Stanley “Butch” Jimerson Can-Am Lacrosse Champions Cup by defeating the Newtown Golden Eagles in the league finals Best-of-Seven series, 4 games to none, last week. The Redhawks dominated the series after taking the opening game … Continue reading
One of the best things about sports is when one season ends, another begins. The Syracuse Crunch lost their playoff series ending their AHL season last week. While the Onondaga Redhawks started their 2012 Can-Am Senior “B” Box Lacrosse season … Continue reading
Over the last decade, the City of Syracuse has been developing the Creekwalk linking areas which have been revitalized in previous years. The 2.6 mile (4.2km) Creekwalk connects the museums, shops, nightclubs and restaurants of Armory Square to the living … Continue reading
Last weekend I meet up with some members of the Syracuse Photographers Association to explore the architecture found on the Syracuse University (SU) campus in Syracuse, New York. About a dozen photographers attended including Debbie from Ithaca and her husband. … Continue reading