Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Laughing Kookaburra, a #bird you may think lives in Africa but lives in a different continent. Photographed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @PreetBharara: One more note on @dana_balter against John Katko in #NY24. The Washington Post ranks it as the third most flippable seat… : 3 hours ago
- View 440: Bird Portraiture viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/03/vie… : 1 day ago
- You'd think the people with the money would notice this and want to own it instead of spending billions trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @TravelingUS: @clairecmc 1) IGNORE THE POLLS 2) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO CHECK THEIR REGISTRATION AT VOTE.ORG 3) GIVE… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: buildings
The 2016 New York State Fair looks a lot different after under going $50 million dollars of upgrades, demolition of the Grandstand and removal of the 1 Mile dirt race track. This opened up new areas for more vendors and an … Continue reading
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading
Spent the weekend at a hotel in Syracuse which I requested have a view of the city’s skyline. Setup up my Nikon D700 camera on a tripod with a Nikon 28-300VR lens (with VR turned off) in the room to … Continue reading
Clinton Square in Syracuse, New York gets all dressed up for Christmas. The adjacent buildings add their own light displays. The festive atmosphere includes piped in Christmas music, an outdoor skating rink, holiday light displays and large Christmas tree. Historic Onondaga County Savings Bank … Continue reading