Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I support passing the #RestoreMotherNature Bond Act — to restore our environment and combat climate change in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMHornetsHockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 1 day ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: buildings
The 2016 New York State Fair looks a lot different after under going $50 million dollars of upgrades, demolition of the Grandstand and removal of the 1 Mile dirt race track. This opened up new areas for more vendors and an … Continue reading
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading
Spent the weekend at a hotel in Syracuse which I requested have a view of the city’s skyline. Setup up my Nikon D700 camera on a tripod with a Nikon 28-300VR lens (with VR turned off) in the room to … Continue reading
Clinton Square in Syracuse, New York gets all dressed up for Christmas. The adjacent buildings add their own light displays. The festive atmosphere includes piped in Christmas music, an outdoor skating rink, holiday light displays and large Christmas tree. Historic Onondaga County Savings Bank … Continue reading